[josm-dev] [OSM-talk] Why I don't use JOSM (was Re: Non-map-based OSM editor)

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Mon Jan 24 15:50:34 GMT 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
> If I take notes of which parts I find least intuitive (the parts I
> have to RTFM about, like how to reopen those right-side toolbarish
> windows), would anyone be interested in them?

Ah ha!  That's what the buttons on the left side do.  Hmm...I'm not
sure how to make that intuitive (*).  A divider line between the
delete button and the layer button would help indicate that those
buttons on the left aren't all "drawing tools", though.

(*) Other than moving it over to the right hand side, which you
probably don't want to do for reasons of space economy.