[josm-dev] Prevent JOSM from centering when drawing way

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Jun 1 15:34:26 BST 2011

Anyone has a link to a GOOD description of the
conflict editor in JOSM.

Somehow I always tend to just click the button
that makes my edits "trusted" end upload these.

I know that it may not be the best solution,
but  this way I have the feeling that I understand what happens,
all others buttons seem to create too much fuzz.

I think btw that the conflict editor needs a graphic support
window, that flows the choice one makes in real time.

I understand that is not easy, and I am maybe just the bystander
asking for the impossible....;<)

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen

g.gremmen at cetest.nl
www.cetest.nl

Kiotoweg 363
3047 BG Rotterdam
T 31(0)104152426
F 31(0)104154953

 Before printing, think about the environment.