[josm-dev] Help - can't upload JOSM edits

Richard Moss richard at richardmoss.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 23:04:08 BST 2011

I hope this is the right place to post this.  For the last couple of evenings I have been unable to upload my edits, and get a message "The OSM server 'http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/' reported a bad request".

Except for a very small addition I made earlier this evening, adding a name to the village of Clopton, which seemed to go through, changeset #8333958.

I have updated to version 4064 but that hasn't cured the problem.

I don't know if this is relevant: we have recently installed a new superfast 30Mbit/s modem from Virginmedia.  The first one was so fast it kept overheating and cutting out.  They sent us another one on Wednesday; other internet services seem to be working OK.

Can anyone suggest what I might need to do?

Thanks

Richard