[josm-dev] WikiStart

Simon Legner simon.legner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:34:01 BST 2012

Hi!

On 03/04/12 16:25, Paul Hartmann wrote:
> (and maybe the webstart option, but I'm not sure it needs to be
> recommended that much)

I think it should. On the FOSSGIS I met a few people using a very
outdated version of JOSM (half to one year old) because they didn't care
about updating. This comes for free when using Web Start. Are there
disadvantages?

> There is no
> need to link to the latest development version from the main page.

Are there any usage statistics "tested vs. latest"? When sticking to the
table, I'd keep the row for the latest version as it shows the current
revision number and may be useful for some people.

Simon