[josm-dev] JOSM Translations

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Mon Jan 30 14:21:41 GMT 2012

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012, colliar wrote:

>> You can translate whatever you want. There is no ownership of tasks for
>> any language and no progress for Id language at all I fear.
>
> Is there a possibility on trac to inform a user that someelse is already
> editing the page ?

Not that I know.

> Happened to me three times last week and three-way-merge did not work.

Simultaneous edits are a problem in Trac. Only solution I know is to copy
your content into clipboard, reload the edit, paste your content and then
check the preview/differences to join the changes until the new page no
longer kills the edits of previous author.

A lot of people break larger changes into smaller parts to prevent
trouble.