[josm-dev] Uploading Presets to the JOSM wiki

"Dirk Stöcker" openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Oct 9 10:39:15 BST 2012

Hello,

> Sorry if this isn't really a dev question. We have a preset we want to
> add here: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets/
>
> The issue is the preset we made has a lot of items and URL links.
> Basically each item links to the appropriate wikipage with a
> description. This is getting caught in the spam filter.

Files attached to Presets page get deleted anyway. Please read the
instructions

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets#Createnewpresets

more carefully.

Either you add a link to a remote hosted file or you create a subpage of
Presets and host the preset there. When making a wiki page, there are some
ways to circumvent the spam check, the two most important:
a) login and fill captcha (gains 30 points)
b) Split the edit into multiple (reduced the impact of external links)

> Is there a way to add the page? Do we just need an account? I tried to
> create an account, but the captcha didn't appear and my attempt to
> make an account also go stopped as spam.

You created an account named "wonderchook"! There is currently no
indication of successful account except the "enter password now".