[josm-dev] Uploading Presets to the JOSM wiki

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Oct 9 10:21:14 BST 2012

Hi All,

Sorry if this isn't really a dev question. We have a preset we want to
add here: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets/

The issue is the preset we made has a lot of items and URL links.
Basically each item links to the appropriate wikipage with a
description. This is getting caught in the spam filter.

Is there a way to add the page? Do we just need an account? I tried to
create an account, but the captcha didn't appear and my attempt to
make an account also go stopped as spam.

Thanks,

-Kate