[josm-dev] JOSM Plugin no_more_mapping

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Sat Oct 20 14:35:20 BST 2012

Hi. Paul got it right, I've made this plugin just because there has to
be an option. It even counted days without mapping. My record is a week.

As for installing without reading, I've made all the precautions
possible. There was a big warning in plugin list, standing-out red icon
and extensive instructions on how to disable it after it's been
installed. I'd put more warnings if there was a way.

I guess the user that was offended didn't even try to install it. And
based on his words it got removed along with the source code. Oh well.
Have fun knowing that any of your plugins could be deleted because
someone didn't like the description.

IZ