[josm-dev] Add official Lower Saxony tile server to JOSM?

Helge Fahrnberger helge at toursprung.com
Sun Feb 17 18:43:14 GMT 2013

(Please forgive me if this is not the right place or way to ask this.)

Together with the tourism authority of the German region Lower Saxony I
want to improve (fully map) the national, regional and local cycle networks
there. (The current state is rather poor.) Is it possible to add the
official tile server including these data to JOSM?

We have the authorization of "Landesamtes für Geoinformation und
Landentwicklung Niedersachsen" to use their "leisure type" tile server to
draw OSM data upon. That authorization is *not* limited to cycle networks.
Full authorization below. (I plan to approach more regions - customers of
ours - if this works well.)

Can the tile server be added to the drop down? How?

Thanks in advance,
Helge

--> Authorization: