[josm-dev] josm-dev Digest, Vol 70, Issue 8

william skora skorasaurus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:42:16 UTC 2013

Paul,

Thank you for the 2 tips I had misunderstood the syntax "|z-15".

and the empty eval statement
did remove any label from the node, as I had intended shown in
https://github.com/skorasaurus/HDM-JOSM-style/commit/1327c2fc7ae259c8e6a7ea93fa612c6a32692d35

-will.

> but received the following error in the console:
> org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.
mappaint.mapcss.parsergen.ParseException:
> Encountered " "-" "- "" at line 631, column 11.
> Was expecting one of:
>      <S> ...
>      ">" ...
>      "<" ...
>      "," ...
>      "/*" ...

  > It is not "|z-15-" but "|z15-" or "|z-15".

> Is there a preferred way to style what I'm intending to do ?

To suppress the label, you could also write something like:

text: eval("");

Paul