[josm-dev] undelete plugin?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:52:25 UTC 2013

2013/3/20 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
> <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I tried to install the undelete plugin today but got this problem:
>> "Could not load plugin undelete because the plugin main class
>> 'org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.undelete.Undelete' was not found.
>> Delete from preferences?"
>
> This seems to be a plugin management problem, not a problem with
> undeleting a redacted element.

maybe it is OS-related? I'm on a Mac currently. Anyway, I just
restarted JOSM and it worked (installed the plugin). Strange (before I
did also restart, but using the "restart JOSM"-Option, maybe that was
the reason?).

@Toby: thank you for your help, I know this mechanism and had already
undeleted the node via the API and JOSM (save osm-file from Api to
disk, removed the last version in text editor, load into JOSM, added
another tag, updated data in JOSM, resolved conflict), my concern was
whether the plugin was generally broken.

cheers,
Martin