[josm-dev] Developement Guidelines - Style guide

Tobias Hirning sskyman at web.de
Sun May 5 09:39:54 UTC 2013

Hello!

Is there any style guide for coding?

The wiki page
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/DevelopersGuide/StyleGuide
only refers to the Oracle Javadoc style guide and not to the Oracle Code
Conventions for Java.

The reason why I am asking is, that I came along a big number of case where
for if-, else-, if-else- and for-blocks don't use braces which makes the code
sometimes hard to read and sometimes hard to maintain.

Tobias
--
GPG-Fingerprint: C39E 5381 7721 8613 B5C9  CFAF 54FC B8DB D02D 7085
Diese E-Mail wurde mit einer fortgeschrittenen elektronischen