[josm-dev] Handling Openstreetmap account with shared computers

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue May 21 21:42:37 UTC 2013

You can pass this option to java at startup to have JOSM use a different
folder as its home directory:
-Djosm.home=/some/other/folder

But this also means all the plugins and other configuration options will be
different for each user so that may not be ideal either.

You can apparently also run it off of a USB stick:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/USB_Stick

Haven't tried this myself.

Toby