[josm-dev] Mapillary plugin for JOSM

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 23:17:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm proposing the development of a Mapillary plugin as a GSoC project.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2015/Mapillary_plugin_for_JOSM

The question I get now from Ian Dees, is whether there is somebody from the
JOSM developer team who'd be able to co-mentor. Or replace me as mentor. I
might not be the most suited person for the job. I have a pretty clear idea
of where I'd like it to go, but it has become apparent I'm not capable of
actually coding it. I'm getting stuck over and over again. Even creating
the initial environment on svn proved to be a challenge... It's there now,
but when I try to add some code, I'm getting 30+ errors and warnings I
can't solve.

Cheers,

Jo (Polyglot)