[josm-dev] HTTPS changes on osm.org

Paul Woelfel paul.woelfel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:10:59 UTC 2015

Hi Marc,

you could try to install a more recent version as a second jre and start
JOSM with that java executable.

Java 6 is now really outdated and won't be bug fixed and patched any more.
I know that there can be some applications, which do not support Java 7.
You could also try to run your legacy Java Apps with the old jre and
everything else with a more current jre. This would also be way more secure.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dipl.-Ing. Paul Wölfel

Email paul.woelfel at gmail.com
Tel. +43 664 88 533 801