[josm-dev] HTTPS changes on osm.org

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:18:10 UTC 2015

Hallo Paul,

Sorry, I can't upgrade, the OS X version 10.6.8 does not support Java 7.
Since I only "borrow" this computer from work during lunch for mapping, I
have to stay on this Java and OSX version. At this moment we need those
versions for testing (the OS) and development (the Java).
For now I'll save my changes and upload them later on from a machine with
more recent OS and Java.

regards