[josm-dev] JCS as optional dependency

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:39:09 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastiaan,
We understand the problem but I don't know if keeping the old cache is easy
nor feasible. Wiktor what do you think? Is the old code still there or has
it been dropped during the switch ?
Even if it's possible, it might lead to Debian specific bugs...
Couldn't we help you to package JCS on Debian instead?