[josm-dev] Checking tags

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Mon Mar 16 15:49:37 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:02 AM, colliar <colliar4ever at aol.com> wrote:

> There is already the info level warning about keys or values not in
> presets. Maybe a new category for these warnings could help as right now
> they are well hidden.

The INFO level is essentially unusable, because too many valid keys do not
appear in JOSM's presets.

However, adding to the mistake checkfile could help a little:
   hight
   denonation
   naem
   nota
Along with warnings about colons greater than two, and keys length less
than four, etc.
--

Putting warnings inline with the tag editor could help a little.
I'd also like to see that area used for warning about tags that JOSM will

--
Ultimately think the problem is not really at the editor level.  A buddy
system where changsets are looked