[josm-dev] Image extraction from TMS cache

Wiktor Niesiobedzki osm at vink.pl
Thu May 28 20:14:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is +/- "propietary" standard of Apache Java Caching System
(https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jcs/). We are currently
using Indexed Disk Cache as store for tiles, so the easiest way
forward, is just to use JCS, to read the file, and then use keySet()
method, to get all the data that is stored in cache.

Cheers,

Wiktor