[josm-dev] Mapillary plugin for JOSM

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:13:36 UTC 2015

Hi,
I see the mapillary plugin is now hosted on OSM SVN but it doesn't compile:
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/jenkins/job/JOSM-Plugins/23/

1) The plugin refers to a missing class "MapillaryImageDisplay". It must
have been forgotten?
2) Please use javax.json API, which is included in JOSM core, instead of
org.json. See https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/9590 about why and how.

Cheers,
Vincent