[josm-dev] Difference in geotagged icons between camera and 'phone?

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Mon Sep 14 08:18:48 UTC 2015

I had tried ‘Show thumbnails’ and, indeed, I see now that the image next to it actually illustrates a camera and a landscape with two red rotating arrows.  Nothing changes, however, when I select that option.  One further point: I have seen two types of camera image; on occasions, one is black and white only, another has a transparent red layer on top.

---