[josm-dev] Build without apache-commons-jcs?

Wiktor Niesiobedzki osm at vink.pl
Sat Jan 16 22:58:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

We had already such discussion some time ago:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/josm-dev/2015-June/007377.html

The result is, that it's really hard for us to provide working JOSM
without JCS. As far as our build are concerned, we totally ignore most
of JCS build dependences, and left only log4j (IIRC). But - if you
would like to provide full apache-commons-jcs, then you indeed need to
have all of this build available.

But I find it hard to believe that EHEL doesn't contain log4j for example.

Cheers,

Wiktor