OSM-SVN shut down, JOSM copy takes over

Vincent Privat vincent.privat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:20:27 UTC 2020

Thank you Dirk for taking care of this. This is something I wanted to
handle myself but I have a ĺot of personal stuff going on so no time for
(J)OSM atm. Once things are easier for me I'll look to complete the gitlab
migration at least for these plugins. With what Florian did for the
Git[hub|lab] plugins and the migration script Wiktor wrote long ago I think
we have sufficient tooling to start the git infrastructure.
Cheers,
Vincent