[OSM-legal-talk] NSW GNB data

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:12:47 BST 2007

Hi,

I have been given permission to derive suburb boundaries for NSW from maps
on the Geographical Names Board, which will allow me to work out accurate
suburb boundaries as long as I a famliliar with the area (the maps are
pretty basic),
as long as we acknowledge that the points so derived are copyright of the
GNB.

I am planning to add the notice to the Australian section of the wiki and
attribute
the GNB is the source tag of the nodes and ways that I create.

Does this sounds reasonable ? Any other ideas ?

thanks

--
Franc