[OSM-legal-talk] NSW GNB data

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:59:12 BST 2007

Hi,

An update - I emailed the GNB copyright person and explained the way
OpenStreetmap worked and the ramifications for the use of the data. I also
offered to tag each of the nodes with the short GNB copyright line - which
he is satisfied with as complying with their requirements.

It's probably also a good idea to get

   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Contributors

on the slippy map - anyone know who to approach about this ?

cheers

--
Franc