[OSM-legal-talk] Temporary upload of sat images for evaluation (WMS)

Kristian krza at krza.de
Wed Jul 23 21:14:00 BST 2008

Hi Nic,

scenario (1) resp. (B) would probably perfectly fit our
intention because we do not speak about vector but bitmap
data (photos) which shall be provided.

So I have learnt now that there is no risk of loosing any
rights when providing bitmap data in order to let us draw
our ways etc. on it. Second message out of your replies:
It´s possible to incorporate the data either into JOSM
or/and into Potlatch. This would require some questions
in one of the other forums or mailing lists regarding
the specific "how to".

If that is right we can proceed and focus on the
technical side of the activity now.

Thanks so far for your input, and in case there are
additional aspects which have not yet been covered -
I will keep an eye on this thread of course.

Best regards,
Kristian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------