[OSM-legal-talk] import of dataset for new zealand

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Mar 18 13:37:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

> "Thank you for making your xyz data available.  We are
> incorporating it into a worldwide free open mapping project http://
> www.openstreetmap.org, the purposes of which is described in more
> detail at http://wiki (!!!!).openstreetmap.org.  In order to give
> maximum permanent (!!!!) attribution as per your license terms, [...]

Emphasis added by me ;-)

Wanting to say: Maybe this would be the one place where we should set
up and old-fashioned static website OR write-protect the page.

Then again, if the next paragraph in the letter were "If you are
unhappy with the attribution as given on that page, please hit the
'Edit' button and change it to suit your needs" would be tres cool
indeed ;-)

Bye
Frederik