[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] License missing on many web pages

Joseph Gentle josephg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:22:58 BST 2008

Ah yes; but the original authors are the contributors not the OSM
foundation. Is it reasonable to only credit the authors through OSM?
We won't really know unless it goes to court.

In any case can we add this 'standard' license interpretation to the
wiki? Perhaps here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Common_licence_interpretations

Cheers;
Joseph