[OSM-legal-talk] Starting Repository For Public Domain OSM Data

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:57:13 BST 2008

Thanks for doing that initial work Kari. I've been home with the flu,
so I've been a little out of the loop.

I think we could make decisions based on an informal vote of the OSM
contributors interested in PD. As things get more serious we can use a
more formal governance structure, if one is needed.

I'll see if I can make more time to comment tomorrow, if I'm feeling
better. I'd like to know what Jospeh thinks as well.

Thanks again.

Landon