[OSM-legal-talk] Software using open street map data and Licensing model / restrictions

Alex azlist1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:26:33 BST 2009

Ok!

Many thanks to all for your clarifications. I guess the actual OSM
license will not fit both with my application's licensing model and
with the fact that I will be aggregating data from many different
sources.
So I will just avoid them for now.
Maybe in the future if you guys think of alternate (i.e. dual)
licensing models I will be more than happy to use your data as it is
really becoming more and more interesting compared to other commercial
(and sometimes barely affordable) geographic data source.

See you then :)