[OSM-legal-talk] Open Data Licence (Re: 23rd Dec board meeting)

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 23:53:26 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 05:41:41AM -0800, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> sward wrote:
> > Communications with Jordan have apparently broken down.
>
> Mikel's e-mail of 15th Jan, which post-dates the minutes you're quoting
> from, said Jordan had been involved in a meeting with them the previous day,

Quite right, this had escaped me while I was responding.  This does
point out a fairly major concern though: Should communications break
down again, we’re almost back to square one, unless we can ensure that
we will be able to work from, or sponsor someone else to work from, the
current drafts of the licence.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall