[OSM-legal-talk] signup notice

Stefan Baebler stefan.baebler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:13:15 BST 2009

Well, translation itself wasn't a problem, but faithfully translating
this rather important message made me read original several times
carefully (and noticing this problem) and then reading the translation
again, to make sure the very same ambiguity is kept (semantic
equivalence) while being grammatically correct.

Stefan