[OSM-legal-talk] Privacy and Terms

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Fri Jun 26 13:41:01 BST 2009

I was relying on information in this book.  Feel free to disagree with
John Forester (elsewhere), but my point applies to any unlikely event
of bad consequences which can me mitigated at low cost.

http://books.google.com/books?id=0n2t7P1v2M8C&lpg=PA25&dq=%22effective%20cycling%22%20john%20forester%20helmet%20safety&pg=PA24

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - Twitter: Russ_OSM - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson