[OSM-legal-talk] PublicEarth and their Terms of Use

Stefan Baebler stefan.baebler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:20:25 GMT 2009

http://publicearth.com/places/ice-rinks/olimpija-ljubljana
On this small map the POI was created by "WilliemBlaeu"

While on the big (main) map there are 2 POIs, created by "JohnSpeed"
and "JohnMelish" and the names change randomly with each reload!
Try http://publicearth.com/explore/2c508cb2-c99f-11de-8c6b-00163e75a173?swx=14.445133209228514&swy=46.007335618361644&nex=14.566669464111328&ney=46.09978087997012
(no easy way to find a permalink, but this seems to provide al teast
consistent list on the left)
Or you can just browse POIs in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

Stefan