[OSM-legal-talk] Is this clickthrough agreement compatible with OSM?

Gregory Arenius gregory at arenius.com
Thu Aug 26 08:50:45 BST 2010

Replying to myself here but...

The city sent me a prompt reply to my email.

They're big fans of our work and would like to help.  I will probably be
meeting with one of them in the coming week to discuss ways that we can
collaborate and what data sets we would like access to.  I wanted to ask
here what exactly I need to ask for with respect to licensing?  Just
explicit permission to use the data in OSM?  Anything else?

Thanks,
Greg