[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Unsetting CT flag

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:57:12 GMT 2010

I agree with Frederik's very nice comparison of OSM with volunteer
organizations as well.

I guess OSM should be viewed as a collection of geodata to which
Frederik, John, Liz, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Richard, Richard,
Richard, et al have contributed to, instead of as a collection of
Frederik's geodata, John's geodata, Liz' geodata, Steve's geodata,
etc.