[OSM-legal-talk] License Cut-over and critical mass

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 10:55:00 BST 2010

----- Original Message ----

Kai,  I understand your concern about having biased conflicting views on the
working group, however, i feel that having Richard's view and others with
different views will lead them to make a more balanced decision as there will at
least be some debate in the LWG when the decision has to be made.
I feel imho that the LWG do represent the vast majority of mappers, care about
the project, care about all the hard work that we all have put into this, have
noted all the concerns that have been raised and will not make a decision that
will cause too much damage to the project.

Sam