[OSM-legal-talk] New site about the license change

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Nov 16 11:41:53 GMT 2010

Kevin Peat wrote:
> But isn't the bit that's causing the bulk of the discussion a limited part
> of the
> CTs, not ODbL per se?

For most people, yes, though there are a few people for whom ODbL per se is
unpalatable (I think 80n is one, but he can correct me if I'm wrong).
Personally I don't have an opinion either way on the CTs but would be very,
very disappointed if an adverse reaction to the CTs meant we lost ODbL.

The 1.2 revision of the CTs does, however, seem to be moving in the right
direction. LWG are good guys and they do listen.

Richard