[OSM-legal-talk] New site about the license change

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Nov 16 19:01:59 GMT 2010

Anthony wrote:
> I really don't get this.

We have been through this before. I have no interest in engaging with you -
the sole person about whom I'll say that after six years in this project -
as a result of the ad hominem you resorted to last time round. I will
happily talk to Etienne, John, Liz, Ed, anyone else who I may disagree with
on some issues, but I refuse any more to sink to your level.

Richard