[OSM-legal-talk] New site about the license change

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Tue Nov 16 19:10:39 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> Anthony wrote:
>> I really don't get this.
>
> We have been through this before. I have no interest in engaging with you

Why would you send an email to the list explaining that?  By doing so
aren't you "engaging with me"?

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> as a result of the ad hominem you resorted to last time round.

What ad hominem?  I don't think I engaged in an ad hominem "last time
around", but you show me where I did, then I'll apologize.

I certainly have in the past pointed out your inconsistencies.  That
is, in fact, what I was doing just now.  You say you want PD, then you
criticize CC-BY-SA for being too PD-like, then you criticize it again
for not forcing people to share.  If I've questioned you as an
individual, it's because I'm trying to understand your motives.