[OSM-legal-talk] [DRAFT] Contributor Terms 1.2

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:00:10 GMT 2010

On 17 November 2010 10:46, Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com> wrote:

> 'other such free and open licence' should change to 'licence(s)'.

I think we should keep the free and open as it clears any ambiguities about
OSMF potentially going rogue and imposing a proprietary licence (not that I
see that happening at all). That means that by mandate, we will always make
sure that the data is always available in a true open source fashion.
I think it is clearly important as a sign that we have no desire to move
from the initial statement to provide free data.

Emily Laffray