[OSM-legal-talk] A legal question

Eldad Yamin eldad87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:24:29 BST 2011

Hello,
I want to use OSM data/map in order to create a map based service.
The users of my service will be able to create meta-data (POIs, trips and
path) on the map and share it them with their friends.

Please note,
I'm not going to change the map data itself at all, only storing meta-data
that was created by my users.
Is it something that I must contribute back to the community or something
that I can set as optional setting to my users?
if the answer is yes, can I give my users the option to authorize who can
view their data?

Thanks,
Eldad.