[OSM-legal-talk] Rights granted to OSMF (Section 2 of the CT)

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Sun Apr 17 16:41:28 BST 2011

And I am perfectly happy with that !!!!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Simon Poole [mailto:simon at poole.ch]
Verzonden: zondag 17 april 2011 15:14
Aan: legal-talk at openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-legal-talk] Rights granted to OSMF (Section 2 of the
CT)

It is exactly the issue that I can't give you a copy of the prior terms
(and the argument applies equally well to whatever the agreement could
be construed to be for the mappers that started prior the founding of
the OSMF).

Simon

Am 17.04.2011 14:12, schrieb ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen: