[OSM-legal-talk] Conspiracy theories

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at amen-online.de
Mon Aug 15 08:56:00 BST 2011

Hi,

people keep accusing me of spreading conspiracy theories, so let me say once
and for all:

I do not accuse any OSMF or OSM project member of being part of any
conspiracies. I have never made such accusations, and I do not agree with such
theories, if they should exist.

Some of you took my concern about the wording of the CT seriously and have
engaged in discussion of it. I thank you for taking this time and effort.
Neither of us managed to convince the other side. A large part of the problem
is obviously that we ran out of patience. I had the impression that people
kept bringing the same counter-arguments to my position that I had already
answered. Many of you obviously also lost patience with me, not understanding
why I am still feel unable to accept the CT.

I hope that at least some of you will accept that there can be valid,
non-ideologic, non-conspirationalist reasons for having concerns about the CT.

I will now unsubscribe from this list, so that we do not need to annoy each
other further.

Olaf