[OSM-legal-talk] Refusing CT but declaring contributions as PD

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Aug 24 20:12:08 BST 2011

That's right :  +1

Now we agree. !!

And when it comes to using BING, some

unclear things need to be cleared up, regardless

the license that will be used, for our users to be

able to use it without risk.

If not, Big Brother Microsoft might one

day own OSM, as OSM  will be 99% based

on BING and without anything but a BLOG

(from who ?) as proof.

<irony>

And our founder Steve (fake or real) will

have to show his loyalty to whom ?

</irony>

Gert