[OSM-legal-talk] Anonymous nodes edited supporting way

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at mac.com
Fri Dec 16 07:14:12 GMT 2011

Some aspect of the licence change is questionning me.

Old anonymous edition (when OSM do not require registering) are
ambigious to me : some say that those edits will be deleted.

But i have some examples (close to me) of old nodes (anonymous) that
where then improved sereval times and that support for example to big
motorway.
Those nodes where originally anonymous but where edited 6-8 times but
users who accept new licence.

What will happens to those nodes ?

An example :
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/21462512/history>

In this example only the nodes are old, the way is correct (only edited
by user who accept licence).

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange
OSM experiences : <http://www.leretourdelautruche.com/map/>