[OSM-legal-talk] CTs and the 1 April deadline

James Livingston lists at sunsetutopia.com
Wed Jan 5 04:40:46 GMT 2011

On 4 January 2011 17:53, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> My first question is: which version of the CT is referred to there?
> Does this mean the totally broken v1.0, the partially broken proposed
> v1.2.2, or some hopefully non-broken v1.3?

I haven't been keeping track of this recently, partially due to travelling
and partially due to being completely sick of arguing this topic when no-one
seems to listen to what people say, but what version number is the current
one on the site?

What I see if I go to the acceptance page is still "You agree to only add
Contents for which You are the copyright holder", which I can't do because I
have in the past imported data that I'm not the copyright holder for.

A few more questions:
1) If the board have decided the cutoff of April 1, why isn't this somewhere
obvious on osm.org?
2) If there a FAQ covering things like "how do I split edits on my account
into those I can agree for and those I can't?" and "what licenses are the
CTs compatible with?" ?
3) On the above, how do I split the edits on my account?

--
James Livingston