[OSM-legal-talk] CTs and the 1 April deadline

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Wed Jan 5 23:31:33 GMT 2011

Peter Miller <peter.miller at ...> writes:

>I will currently be one of the people locked out because I have used the
>Ordnance Survey open data which is apparently incompatible with the new
>license.

According to a message by Grant Slater elsewhere on the list, the CTs will be
changed to be per-account rather than per-user, so it will be possible for you to
create a new user account and continue contributing on that account (without
using the OS data).  So you won't be entirely locked out.

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>