[OSM-legal-talk] CTs are not full copyright assignment

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Jun 29 20:07:11 BST 2011

What's wrong with asking everyone AGAIN ?
If something is wrong, then it cannot be difficult to correct.
If a youg organization as OSM is not flexible, who the hell on earth IS ?
Or even better, let the community choose what CT/LICENSE is best.
Email is free, and a voting webtool is available (almost)!!!
Tims webpage lets us choose from a number of license alternatives.
(http://timsc.dev.openstreetmap.org/extralicenses/ )
Add some slighty better elaborated  explanations, and anyone will be able to
understand the consequences of his/her vote.
Much better then to be let the choice  of accept the current CT
or "your contributions will be deleted".
As a bonus it may even restore the  community
and you "OSMF" , "LWG" and "Sysadmins" may get the ODBL as well.

Gert