[OSM-legal-talk] Adopt a PD-Mapper ....... was Re: Refusing CT but declaring contributions as PD

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Sep 1 09:25:56 BST 2011

Hi Michael

Obviously I would clearly prefer that the mappers in question simply
discover some pragmatism and get over any issues they may have with the
OSMF.

However that doesn't seem to happening and I would hope that giving them
an alternative path to retain their data in the DB (which is not really
very attractive for a number of reasons) could loosen things up a bit.

Simon